Jersey, Channel Islands
Head of Operations
MasonBreese is a consultancy practice providing Change professionals ranging from graduate/entry level to senior, seasoned professionals. We are a Jersey based business deeply rooted in the Jersey community.
Our team is comprised of more than 50 experienced consultants who work closely with our clients to ensure their projects are delivered on time, within budget, and to a high standard.
We work across a range of change projects, IT implementations, development programmes, migrations, mergers & acquisitions in a variety of industries across our MB Change, MB Digital & MB People offerings. We work to develop deep and long-term relationships with our clients.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Operations Specialist to join our Operations Team to support our growing business in Jersey, UK, and IOM. This is a varied role which requires excellent organisational skills and the ability to adapt to different situations.
This is a full-time position and duties will include but are not limited to:
Roles & Responsibilities
- Draft client, employee and associate contracts
- Assist with the production and implementation of policies and procedures
- Support with recruitment, scheduling interviews and candidate management
- Manage employee take-on and induction, including pre-employment screening
- Support the monthly employee review process
- Support employee placements, create CV’s and prepare candidates for interviews.
- Liaise with clients and third-party providers as required
- Process monthly payroll
- Process monthly invoices
- Organise employee training including booking professional qualification modules and exams, renewing professional memberships, booking staff training course and arranging new employee inductions
- Support HR processes
- Support marketing objectives and social media posts
- Organise meetings and events including booking of travel & hotels
- Support the directors and the wider team in the achievement of the Company’s goals.
Key Skills & Experience
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a senior administrative role
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft applications
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Basic bookkeeping understanding
- Excellent organisational abilities with a positive attitude, and the ability to work within a team environment
- Familiar with the pressures of a fast-paced demanding role
- Experience of payroll and/or invoicing processes
- Experience in HR policies and procedures
- Experience in drafting and reviewing contracts
- Experience of using Xero
- CIPD Qualification
If you are a results-driven individual with a passion for operations and human resources, we encourage
you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
How to apply
If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact Vanessa Walmsley on
"*" indicates required fields